Educate the adults through children to make Spit Free India a reality.
“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men”
Tell 1.2 billion Indians – Don’t spit on Mother Earth.
“We are not inheriting mother earth from our ancestors; we are borrowing it from our children”.
Our SMART (Specific. Measurable. Achievable. Realistic. Timely) objectives
- Addressing school children by conducting workshops and making them participate in various campaigns.
- Conducting meetings with the municipal corporation to discuss on educating their employees and offer spittoons and spitting cups.
- Discussing ways to implement the law within and outside police force.
- Creating awareness among public transport employees.
- Conducting public awareness camps through Audio Visuals, Social media and talk shows.
“If not now, when? If not us, who?”
Spread the message “Stop spitting; stop disease” to all 700 districts in India by 2020. Though aggressive, we plan to engage Education and Human Resources ministries of Central and various State governments so that Spit Free India message can be spread to various homes through children.
“If it doesn’t challenge us, it won’t change us”.