2. Ca lecture (30 th sept 2015)
3. flash mob at railway station (2 nd oct 2015)
4. flash mob event at mall (2 nd oct 2015)
5. Dance skit at Sanskruti School (13 th dec 2015)
6. Pledge Wall at Jm road ( 18 th dec 2015)
7. Street play at GKN Sinter Metals (18 dec 2015)
8. Nie workshops
9. Spandan (11 th jan 2016)
Spandan- a Social Entrepreneurship fest organized Symbiosis College Of Arts And
Commerce (Entrepreneurship Department) showcases an annual display of varied
NGO products serving noble causes.Under the umbrella of this successful forum Sare Jahan Se Acha seeked the
opportunity to exhibit the SpitFreeIndia campaign.
With an overwhelming response to the SpitFreeIndia pledge wall ,Sare Jahan Se
Acha gained credible public gratification . The stall was awarded the best idea and
execution of cause at the event
10. Pune Railway Station (26th January 2016)
11. Spreading awareness at Royal Orchard soc. Pune (7th Feb 2016)
Volunteers conducted an interactive session, in one of the co-operative housing
societies in Aundh, Pune. The issue of spitting in public. it’shygiene issues, and the
possible solutions to these problems we discussed. The session was followed by a
Poster making competition.
12. event at mall (March 6 th)
SpitFreeIndia celebrated Women’s Day at the PULA event at Inorbit Mall. A walk
around quiz was conducted on environment and ills
of #spitting. Ravishing women all concerned about good health and clean
surroundings took part and encouraged our initiative
13. railway station (5 th june )
14. 15 th aug 2016
Kids under 14 years of age very well understood the meaning of SwachchBharat in 5
mins, which they smartly represented on their drawing sheet.
On it’s 70 th Independence day, The children pledged to make their country spitfree.
15. Rangoli on Railway Station (28 th aug 2016)
16. 11 sept event
Volunteers enthusiastically participated in "Spit free India" Awareness campaign &
conducted a Street play/Flash Mob at the Pune Railway station .They interacted with
2000 + people to encourage hygiene & cleanliness in public places. We are proud of
their wholehearted participation in creating a significant difference in our society!
17. Wall Painting at Pune Railway Station (23 rd oct 2016)
Wall beautification at platform 6 of Pune Railways Station. The painted wall depicts
the culture & monuments of Pune city.
About 120 volunteers worked for about 3 hrs to paint the 150 feet wall.
18. *To be verified*